Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Day For Ducks!

Hi there Bloggies! How’s it going? My day was super! I woke up worried at first thinking Adam overslept, but it was raining and his job was cancelled :( I got up and got ready after I calmed down.. haha I had a bowl of Post Wheat and Bran cereal with some Golden Grahams and a banana with cinnamon. I topped it off with some warmed up light vanilla soymilk. I brought my mug of coffee with me to warm me up since it was so raw and yucky. 001

Lunch came quick and I was ready to have my yummy everything bagel from Einstein Bagels. I had some cream cheese with it and some cut up pineapple. MMMM so tasty. The afternoon totally dragged and while getting snack for the kids I had a few pretzels and a chocolate chip cookie :) At 3:30 I was out the door and on my way to the gym. I did a quick 2.25 miles on the treadmill and weights. I came home and snacked a bit on some cereal and peanuts made up a shopping list and headed across the street to A&P to pick up some foodage. I was craving salad so I got some stuff to make one and lots of other things we thought we needed ;)

When we got home it was almost 6 so we got to cutting up veggies and getting din din ready. I had a salad with hummus lots of veggies, croutons, and some balsamic vinegar on it. I also had a half of sweet potato with Newman’s Own Mango Salsa. I also had a few leftover tortellini with a pink sauce that Adam was having for dinner since they looked good. I was still munchy and had more peanuts and 2 handfuls of grapes. Darn hormones.. I hate em!

002

003

Dessert was a chocolate chip cookie from Vive Le Vegan, These by far are my favorite cookies! Even my dad likes them and he is picky about my “funny” foods..004

hahah Oh and check out what I got in the mail today!! 2 free samples of Barney Butter!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO TRY IT!! after hearing such great things on everyone’s blogs about it :) 

005

I’m off to relax tomorrow is going to be a wild day, since we have a new child starting that seems very attached to mommy.. I think I’ll have a crier on my hands.. Wish me luck! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment