Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter…

Hi Girlies! Sorry I’ve been M.I.A. You didn’t miss much besides me eating way too much! Today I am getting back on track though! I have a wedding dress to fit in to in 7 months and 1 day!!!!! HAHAH I’ll just give you a small recap in pictures of some of the foods I had over my long weekend…018 003 004 005 007 008 011 012 014 015 016 017

This morning I was up early… very early for a day off.. 7ish since my shades were open and the sun was coming in. I stayed in bed until 7:30 and finally got up. I watched the news for a bit then got to making some of Veganomicon’s Lower Fat Banana Bread. This is one of Adam’s favorite recipes, even though its vegan ;) even his family enjoyed it when I brought it to the Outer Banks last summer :) 021

After trying the batter just to make sure it was good.. hehe I had a bowl of cereal which was Post Wheat and Bran cereal with Golden Grahams, cinnamon, banana, and lots of light vanilla soymilk. I also had a nice big mug of coffee on the side to get me going..   

019022

020

I plan on being lazy for a bit and watching talk shows, then going to feed my friends cat, then I’ll be off to the gym to work off yesterday’s meals… :-D I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! I’m going try to try and enjoy my last day of my mini vaca.. Do you  have off today? If not I hope your taking it easy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment