Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Blah Kinda Day..

Well I had a hard time going to sleep last night because of the wind… Thank goodness though I finally passed out well after 11 o'clock! I woke up around 7:05 realizing Adam was getting up over an hour late.. I got up too and he was like “I’m in no rush”. Ugh Even though I was up early I just couldn’t get myself in gear. I had the same bowl of cereal as yesterday with a cup of coffee to bring to work. 

002

The morning dragged on because of lack of communication…. UGH gotta love work sometimes! By lunch it was raining so I couldn’t take a break and walk home just to get out for a few.. Lunch was the same as yesterday.. Yogurt with granola and pineapple… I know I’m so boring but my stomach is so bad lately!! myfoods 090 myfoods 065

At snack time I had an apple nutrigrain bar, because I was getting munchy and my coworker was nice enough to give me it ;) I stayed a bit later at work and raced over to the gym to get in a quick 2.25 miles on the treadmill. I then went to the health food store to pick up my favorite comfort food… a veggie chicken salad sammy.. MMMM I came home and made Adam Chicken Pomodoro for dinner.. (here’s a picture of Adam’s just so you can see what I made)

004

I wanted it but I had such bad heartburn and knew it was not a good idea! I did try it though and it was yummy! :) My dinner was my sammy, a pickle the end of my Multi-Grain Pita Chips and a couple carrots while I was trying to find the pickles in the fridge ;)  003

We then headed out to Wegman’s to pick up a few items for Adam to make up on Friday since I have to babysit. I came home cleaned up the kitchen and snacked on a few cashews and a piece of apple with PB2 chocolate :-D and maybe a mini snickers bar.. Oh and I wonder why my stomach hates me! 

007

Well this next week is supposed to be gorgeous out!! I hope its going to be the same in your neck of the woods! If so do you have any fun plans?! I plan on being outside the WHOLE WEEKEND!!! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment