Monday, November 3, 2008

WOOHOO FOR EASY MONDAYS!!

Gotta love an easy Monday, I woke up starving made some cereal (Wegman's Oats and Honey with almonds, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, banana, cinnamon and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze). I also made a big old mug of coffee to bring with me on my walk to work. There were only 4 kids today in my class!! IT WAS AMAZING!! A wonderful way to start the week if you ask me. I only have 2 more days of work since Teacher's Convention is Thursday and Friday and Adam and I are taking our Annual fall trip to New Hope PA. I'm so exited, I love going there and look forward to it every fall. There are so many amazing restaurants to choose from, its pretty overwhelming but its something I can handle ;)
Lunch was a few bites of EVIL pumpkin cheesecake that one of my coworkers made, and an apple with cottage cheese and a handful of honey nut cheerios. YUM!

I got done at 3:30 and walked home to Adam making a big pot of chicken chili, the apartment smelled great! I was then off to the gym I did about 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights and came home. I talked to a friend for a bit after I got home who is going in for surgery tomorrow and then made a yummy dinner.

My stomach has been funny lately so I figured chili wouldn't be a good choice. I made an almond butter and jelly sandwich on Arnold Double Fiber bread with some pretzels and leftover red and green peppers on the side. (I ate a bunch of pretzels and peppers before I took the picture) I then laced up my new sneakers I got yesterday at the Outlets in the Poconos to go for a short walk on the boardwalk, its so mild and nice that we HAVE to take advantage of it :) I came home and decided to have a small piece of the Hungry Girl fudge I had made and it hit the spot. I'm now off to read some blogs and be lazy for the rest of the night.



I hope everyone had a great Monday, see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment