Monday, November 17, 2008

Dinner With The Parents

Hiya everybody!

Lets start at the beginning of the day, For breakfast I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Cinnamon, a banana and skim milk. I also had a mug of coffee to bring with me on my COLD walk to work today :) It was a super easy morning with only 7 kids, what a way to start the week :-D No complaints here.


Lunch was about a serving of Pepperidge Farm pretzel goldfish, a Dannon Light and Fit, and an apple for lunch. Things got a little hectic in the afternoon with one of the 4 year olds. I won't get into details but it was NOT pretty at all! I came home and got ready for the gym as fast as I could since I was going out to dinner with the rents. I did a quick 2 miles on the treadmill and rushed home. I jumped in the shower and got ready and we were off! It was for a fundraiser for my brother's football team. I had a Blue Moon with an orange a salad with honey mustard dressing, a small slice of YUMMY bread with some butter and for dinner I had grilled chicken with olives, eggplant, black olives, capers, and rigatoni with an olive oil sauce. This was so good but I felt like I didn't even put a dent in it! I also tried my mom's stuffed shells with spinach and Adam's Chicken Murphy. I also had a cup of decaf coffee and a few bites of my mom's delish cheesecake! I ate a ton but it was so good and totally worth it since I never go out to dinner with my parents anymore :-D I'm now finally relaxing and watching How I Met Your Mother and reading some blogs. I hope everyone has a wonderful night! See you all tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment