Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!

Hi There! I only have one more day until my "weekend" begins!! WOOHOOO I can't wait.
I woke up alittle before my alarm this morning so I just decided to get up and get going. I had my usual bowl of cereal with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, banana and cinnamon. I also had my cup of coffee with me to take to work which I had a few sips of before I left ;)
I walked to work on this warm November morning and it was beautiful but at the day went on it got yucky and raw out :(

Lunch today was a yogurt and an apple with honey nut cheerios on the side. I also had an oreo type cookie with the kids at snack time. Damn that snack time!! hahah


I walked home and dragged my cold and cranky self to the gym, even though I had a nice little sinus headache working. Once I got to the gym and warmed up it finally went away though as I tried to find something on tv at the gym that wasn't talking about the election. I came home and relaxed for a bit and decided on an egg, bacon and cheese on an English muffin for dinner. I had no idea what to have and we don't have much since we are going away for Thurday-Saturday :) I had some peppers and those evil Doritos along with it. Adam and I ran out to do some errands and I came home and had a piece of my Hungry Girl fudge with some light chocolate syrup on it.... YUM YUM!
My tummy is not so happy right now so I'm trying to ignore it. I hope everyone had a great day! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment