Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

The most dangerous cake recipe

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil ..or try real butter...worked very well

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

a small splash of vanilla extract 1 large coffee mug
Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

Ok so this might not be the healthiest.. I just made it for Adam and it is really good! just wish I had some frosting to put on top!
Can anyone healthify this for me? maybe take out the eggs? b/c I know you could use soymilk and it would come out great.. but what could be the stand in for the eggy?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I have to forget that I read this so I won't make it.

    ReplyDelete