Sunday, November 30, 2008

Can't We have 4 More Days Off?!?!

HIYA!

Well today was quite the lazy day after we got home, I felt like such a bum but I have to admit it was nice. I know with the holidays on their way the next 4 weeks will fly by extremely quick!

Around 6ish I decided on having some leftovers from daddy, it was chicken Marsala with some egg noodles and a salad on the side (took the pic after I started eating). I wasn't very hungry at all and kinda just felt blah, I'm thinking since I didn't exercise today and the rainy weather just didn't help! Dinner really hit the spot though and I had seconds and thirds on the noodles. HAHAH... Dessert were 2 super charge me cookies, I completely forgot to take a picture! I really need to get my hiney in gear :-P

Well I'm off to look at some craft books for ideas for the kiddies for Christmas, see you all tomorrow. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment