Thursday, November 13, 2008

ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!!!

Good Evening All!

Well today was a yucky day out, it wasn't raining when I got up but it started pretty soon after. For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal (Wegman's Oats and Honey with almonds and some Honey Nut Cheerios) with a banana, cinnamon, and Light Vanilla 8th Continent soymilk. I made a cup of coffee to bring with me to work but unfortunately I was quite sick to my stomach all morning so I only drank a few sips :(


Lunch was a yogurt with a big old apple, I was finally feeling a bit better but not long after I ate the yucky feeling was back. I had about 10 wheat thins hoping it would settle, and it did for a bit but came back once again. I went to the gym and did about 2.25 miles on the treadmill while watching Oprah and came home but as I drove home I called my mom to see if she was coming over to look at wedding invitations. Well needless to say there was a fight... long story and this made my stomach feel even worse!!! :-( Adam and I ran across to A&P to pick up some ginger ale for me and some salad for dinner tomorrow night and cooked up our pizzas. We used garlic Naan bread for the crust and I put Wegman's chunky tomato sauce with mushrooms, peppers, and lots of part skim mozzarella. YUM! I also had some pickles on the side and one piece of turkey pepperoni that Adam got for his pizza. It was really good, but I figured spicy pepperoni wouldn't be the best idea for stomach. Mom ended up coming over and after she left I had 3 Hershey kisses.. I WAS IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME CHOCOLATE AFTER TODAY!! HAHAH


Thank Goodness tomorrow is Friday! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment