Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Another Monday..

Hi There

Just a typical Monday here, I woke up got ready and had a bowl of cereal. It was honey nut cheerios, Kashi Go Lean Crunch with banana, cinnamon and skim milk. I also brought a big old mug of hot chocolate with me on my walk to work.


Lunch was an apple with cottage cheese and 2 cookies from the snacks for the kids ;)

I walked home and got ready for the gym and munched on a handful of raisins and some cheez it party mix. YUM! I was then off to the gym and did 2 miles and some lifting and came home and made myself a sandwich with cinnamon raisin peanut butter and jelly on Arnold's High Fiber bread. I had some honey pretzels on the side and some leftover pineapple from last night. We then went to Adam's moms to pick up the invitation catalog so we can pick one out!! PRETTY EXCITING STUFF!!! We came home and my sweet tooth kicked in BIG time, so I had a half of a snickers with almonds. MMM MMM GOOD!

Well I'm off to look at invitations I hope everyone had a great Monday! See you tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment