Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tueday's Gone With The Wind

Hi everybody!
I'm finally relaxing watching some Good Eats on Food Network :-D
Here's a recap of my good eats.

This morning was a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, cinnamon, banana and Light Vanilla 8th Continent Soy milk. I brought a big old mug of coffee with me to work today, I drove because it was just too cold for me to walk that whole 1/4 mile :-p

Today was Pizza Day at school so the kiddies had pizza and the teachers got an antipasto. I had mostly lettuce, roasted red peppers, olives, and green peppers. I also threw in a couple pieces of cheese and meat (needed some protein)I also had an apple with my salad. I also had 2 cookies for snack time.. They were calling my name :-D After work I was off to the gym, I did about 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I came home and cut up a tasty pineapple that we picked up at BJ's on Saturday. I had to try a few pieces of it to make sure it was sweet of course.

Dinner was Snobby Joe's from Vcon and a salad. I had some croutons on the salad with some Newman's Own Honey Mustard Dressing. After inhaling the Snobby Joe's my mouth was on fire! I put a tad too much chili in it ;) so I had some leftover cold french fries from Adam's dinner last night!
After dinner we went to the library and out to the supermarket to pick up lunched for Adam since he was running low.. I got a sweet potato and a Chobani yogurt for one day ;) When we got home I was CRAVING something sweet to I had 2 (only took pic of one) of my super charge me cookies. MMM now I'm off to do some crunches and watch some tv. Have a great night :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment