Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its Almost Friday! Thank Goodness!

Hi Guys! How is everyone? Good I hope! I woke up with my alarm after waking up a few times through out the night. I had my usual bowl of cereal and a few almonds and peanuts and brought a mug of coffee with me to work. 

002

I had to drive today since it was raining out, YUCK! I had 13 kids today and it was a tad crazy being stuck inside all day and tomorrow is the same :( please shoot me! Lunch came and I was totally ready for a break. I had a salad with red peppers, romaine, cucumbers, hummus, croutons and some balsamic vinaigrette. I also had tons of pineapple and some goldfish (2 handfuls) for my treat. After work I hit up the gym and did 2.25 miles on the treadmill and came home to go to the gym and drop off a prescription at Pathmark. We came home and made up a ham steak in some pineapple juice and a salad. I also had a half a piece of ww bread with some tasty margarine on it. I wasn’t really in the mood for this din din but it hit the spot. 004 003

Then the baking bug bit me and I went to Vive Le Vegan to check out the Home Style Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love these cookies and Adam enjoys them too! Of course for dessert I had to try 2 out! yum yum I love this bad boys!006007 

I’m off to watch The Big Bang Theory and read some of Bethanny Frankel’s book tonight! I am so excited that they got it in at the library and called me today since I had put a hold on it :-D Its gonna be a fun night! See everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment