Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lazy Blogger!

That is me! Here is my recap of eats from yesterday same bowl of oats as Thursday since they tasted AWESOME! with coffee for work.. 004 002

The morning totally dragged but at least I got a walk home at lunch to breath a bit.. Well not really since it was humid as anything.. but oh well.. I got out of the school for a bit ;) Lunch was salad with red peppers, cucs, tuna, red onion and some random Ken’s dressing I found in the fridge at work since I forgot to bring in my own.. even after my walk home :( The afternoon was even worse than the morning and seemed to last FOREVER!!! I left there and went to the gym and did about 2ish miles on the treadmill and came home excited that I have a week off until camp starts! We decided to take a walk across the highway to Applebee’s since I had a free entree for my birthday! I shared some of Adam’s salad, We both ordered the NEW Flavored Perfect Margarita Perfectly blended with 1800 Reposado 100% Blue Agave tequila, Cointreau, and Grand Marnier. Served with a side shaker tin. OMG this was so freaking good, and much needed ;) For din din I got the Smothered Chicken - A grilled chicken breast smothered with sautéed mushrooms, peppers, onions, and melted Monterey Jack & cheddar cheeses. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. I didn’t get the cheese and ate about half the chicken, most of the veggies and some of the mashed taters.. I usually don’t like mashed potatoes but for some reason I love theirs!!! 0612091836 food

(I realized I forgot pictures until I was done!! OPPS!! LOL)

I stole a few sips of Adam’s Blue Moon and we walked back home to drop off my leftovers and go up to the boardwalk for a nice walk since it was finally not raining! We even saw a rainbow! I wished I had brought my camera because it was gorgeous up there, and it totally made my night ;-D Once we got home I had a small slice of cake (forgot the picture) and read for a bit.. It was a nice relaxing night to a crazy end of the school year :-D

I’ll be back tonight for a recap of today! I have to BBQ’s to get to! BUSY BUSY :) hope your having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment