Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Vacation is Almost Here

Well sort of… I am off for a week then start up summer camp. But enough of that.. Onto the not so exciting eats of the day. This morning was All Bran Strawberry Medley, Jumbo Rice Krispies, banana, cinnamon and Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Breeze. I brought my mug of coffee with me on my walk to work as usual.007

The morning luckily flew by and when lunch came I was HUNGRY! I had a pear and cottage cheese with some walnuts on the side. At snack time I had a few mini oreos since they were calling my name.. AKA I had to put them in a container at work so I figured I would have a few! It started to rain around 3:15ish so luckily one of my coworkers had an umbrella for me to borrow :-D I came home had a few prunes and grapes and was off to the gym. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and lifted and heading home. I stopped of at my parents’ to pick up a few things then food shopping for some fruit and things for the kiddies. Dinner was not so healthy but exactly what I was craving. Potato bread with some Naturally Nutty Mocha Peanut Butter with strawberry jelly and a few TJ’s “sun chips” on the side. I also had a few Wavy Lays after I took the picture.

008

Dessert was 2 chocolate chip cookies and some pineapple while I was packing it up for work. MMMMM I am also trying to finish up reading Naturally Thin.. We’ll see if that happens… 009

Now its time to watch the Big Bang Theory with Adam (its his favorite show!!). Have a great night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment