Monday, June 29, 2009

Yea For Samples! :-D

Good Evening guys! How’s your day been? Mine flew by… I can not believe its almost 9 o’clock! Where did the time go? I had a hard time going to sleep last night even though I was exhausted.. Don’t you hate it when that happens? I went to bed pretty early around 10:30 didn’t fall asleep until at least 11:30 or 12 and woke up at 2ish to run to the darn potty since I drank a lot of H2O before bed :( I got up at 8 and started my day off with a Gnu Bar in Banana Walnut with the end of my light vanilla soymilk.

003 001 002

I also had some pineapple pieces and a few peanuts since there aren’t too many calories in the bar and lunch is later now at work. I brought my mug of coffee with me on my walk to work. The morning pretty much flew by since there were only “big” kids there today. By 12:45 I was STARVING and chowed down on a pear with cottage cheese and 2 huge handfuls of cheddar goldfish.. (oh the joys of working with kids) Before I knew it, it was quitting time. I headed home to find a package from Probar!!! Thanks Kendall!!! I tore into them right away and tried the Super food Slam (just a few bites since I was leaving for the gym) WOW was this tasty! with whole almonds!! I was so excited! I can’t wait to try the rest :-D

006

After the gym I came home to relax, I was super thirsty from sweating so I had some watermelon to quench my thirst. MMM After showering I decided to make some dinner and watch Tyra, what a perfect night.. hahah Adam was working and then had to fix his mom’s pool so he told me not to wait for him. I had salad with lemon pepper tuna and some sweet potater fries… totally hit the spot. Oh some of my fries from yesterday at the diner might have jumped in there too.. hehe I also had a few almonds for some good old healthy fats.

009 008

Once Adam got home, ate and showered we went for a walk on the boardwalk. We were extremely surprised that it was still so warm up there! I am so happy that it is finally dry and nice out for our nightly walks on the boardwalk, I was really starting to get depressed not going on them. We ran a few errands and came home to eat some dessert and watch some Food Network! I had 2 m&m cookies that I baked and a couple spoonfuls of Adam’s mocha chip ice cream.

010

YUM YUM! I’m off to veg and maybe read some more of my book! Have a good one :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment