Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Not The Happy Camper!

Well I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone alarm and the rain.. I was not happy to stat off with, I’m so sick of the darn rain already. I got up and got started for the day, I made up some coffee and a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and Kashi U with banana, cinnamon and soymilk. I also had tons of pineapple that I didn’t get a picture of. 

001

I lucked out and the rain stopped so I walked to work :) The morning dragged on a bit but it wasn’t so bad… Lunch time came and I wasn’t very hungry but it was 1 o’clock and the kids were laying down so it was my only chance. I had tuna and salad with some Bountifuls salad dressing. I forgot the picture of the salad but got a picture before I left of the dressing. I think this is one of the best salad dressings ever!! and it only has 15 calories and lots of veggies!!! MMMMM

002

I also may have had a cookie or 2 at the afternoon snack. MM At 3 I walked home in the rain and got ready for the gym, I got a letter that got me angry.. not going to get into it but that is what made this day a bad one! So therefore I ate lots of crap and headed off to the gym. I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill trying to calm down and lifted. I came home and vented to Adam and my mom, it didn’t make me fell much better though. I just feel like I have no luck lately :( or more like just bad luck! Dinner was leftover turkey tacos with refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, Newman’s Own Mango Salsa, and lots of cheddar cheese. MMMM I went back for my beans after this picture was taken ;) AHH comfort food at its best!

004

After dinner we went to my moms to drop some stuff off that we picked up for them at BJ’s last night and went to pick up a Bday card for one of my friends. I also stopped into Dunkin Donuts for a coffee and to get Adam a few donuts since I have a million bux in gift cards from the end of the year. When we got home we went for about a .75 mile walk down the street since the rain had stopped again :) After that I came home and was craving something salty and sweet. HELLO KETTLE CORN and some chocolate chips :) I ate all the popcorn and a few chocolate chips.

005

I’m off to veg and be grumpy.. haha I hope everyone had a happy hump day!! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment