Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It Was a Long One!

Hey guys! Realized it was getting late and the Real Housewives of Jersey Reunion is coming on in 15 minutes so I have to make this quick!

Breakfast was Dannon Light and Fit with some Kashi Go Lean and Pineapple on the side. Of course there was lots of coffee to get me going this morning.  

005007009

I didn’t have to be into work until 1 so I did some Wii Active and then headed off the gym, I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and came home. I made Adam some pasta salad munched on some nuts and got ready for work. I made up a smoothie for lunch to bring to work with me. I had the Amazing Meal in Chocolate with soymilk, frozen strawberries and ice. This stuff was so good!!! Here’s what the website says about it! 

010

Amazing Meal Chocolate Infusion is a powerful and satisfying blend of Green Super Foods, plant based protein, phytonutrient rich fruits & vegetables, digestive enzymes and probiotics. For a nutritional breakdown see below.

  • 10 grams of complete protein, 6 grams of fiber in every serving.
  • Full spectrum of Green Super Foods – wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa & kale.
  • Organic Super Fruits – Goji & Açaí berries.
  • Great source of chlorophyll, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
  • 100% whole food nutrition – no fillers or isolated vitamins.
    Main Ingredients
    Protein Blend - 15,000 mg
    Organic Hemp Protein Powder, Organic Rice Protein
    Greens Blend - 3,100 mg
    Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Kale, Organic Alfalfa
    Antioxidant Fruit & Vegetable Blend - 2,800 mg
    Organic Açaí, Organic Carrot, Organic Blueberry, Organic Goji, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Maca, Organic Banana
    Organic Flax Seed Powder - 500 mg
    Digestive enzyme blend - 20 mg
    Other Ingredients
    Organic Cane Juice, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Red Dutch Cooca, Sea Salt & Natural Flavors

    Confluence of Functional Foods

  • Hemp Protein Powder can supply any diet with a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of the essential amino acids.
  • Rice Protein is an excellent source of vegan, hypo-allergenic protein that is an alternative to soy, without the animal products of whey.
  • Organic Wheat Grass Powder – One of the most potent green vegetables available. Wheat grass is an excellent source of natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. Wheat grass is known to be highly alkalizing and will help detoxify the body.
  • Organic Kale - Kale is rich, calcium, and iron. Kale has seven times the beta-carotene of broccoli and ten times more lutein.
  • Organic Barley Grass Powder – Part of the cereal grass family green barley grasses contain a multitude of enzymes. It appears that there may be thousands of active enzymes in barley grass, especially superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major detoxifying enzyme sometimes recommended in combating arthritis.
  • Organic Alfalfa Powder – Roots grow very deep to absorb many minerals and nutrients from the soil. Contains eight essential amino acids, is a rich source of vitamin B12, natural fluoride and chlorophyll.
  • Organic Açaí – This berry is grown in the Brazil rainforest by our friends at Sambazon. It packs more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates, plus an abundance of omega fats, protein and fiber.
  • Organic Carrot Powder – Excellent source of vitamin A from Beta Carotene. Carrots are believed to be very beneficial for eye health.
  • Organic Blueberries - Blueberries are concentrated in anthocyanins and other health promoting antioxidants, plus they add to the great taste of Amazing Meal.
  • Organic Goji Berries – This healthy berry shows off its phytonutrients in bright red colors. Goji berries are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on the planet and have been long revered in Tibet for its health promoting effects.
  • Organic Maca –This amazing adaptogenic root enhances your ability to deal with stress while boosting energy, endurance and performance.
  • Organic Rose Hips - Natural source of Vitamin C. Promotes good health with bioflavonoids and strong antioxidant and immunity support.
  • Organic Banana – We added organic banana to Amazing Meal so it would taste like you just stepped out of a smoothie shop, only healthier. The great taste it not overmatched by its excellent source of energizing B vitamins and potassium.
  • Organic Flax Seed Powder – Organic flax seeds are a great source of Omega 3’s and fiber.
  • Let me tell you if you have the $$ it is totally worth it and if you head over to Jenna’s website you can get 40% off!!!

    I had some pretzels and a cookie too while at work, since it may have been the longest 4 hours of my life… for the last 45 minutes I had 2 boys left… I got out a bit after 5 and walked home and was starving! I  whipped up a PB&J on WW with some random chips and some pretzels.

    011

    Adam had to run back to work so I was on my own again. We were going to run to the store to pick up salad mixings but when I saw he wasn’t home I figured I would just make the easiest thing with out having to get in the car and drive somewhere. When he got home he had some leftover meatloaf from my parents, I  may have had a couple of bites of this. I love my mommy’s meatloaf :-D MMM comfort food at its best! We then headed out to BJ’s to get some water and other goodies for the house and I found a knock off Vera Bradley over night bag for 25 bux! The real one is worth $80 so this one totally won in my book. I love me some brand names but I’ll take a knock off.. Who do I have to impress?!??! On our way home we got some salad fixings so I could have one for lunch tomorrow :-D When we got home I needed a chocolate fix so I had way too many m&ms and 2 cookies.. UGH Hello PMS!

     013 012

    lol I’m off to watch The Real Housewives, I hope everyone had a great Tuesday.. See you tomorrow!

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment