Tuesday, June 30, 2009

5 Years And Counting!

It Adam and my 5 year Anniversary since out first date! So we are going to reenact our first date tonight! But onto that later.. I woke up bright and early this morning after another night of not being able to sleep :( I made up some coffee and had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and Kashi U mix with banana, cinnamon and banana.  

003

002

I also had 2 huge handfuls of blueberries after I finished and was cleaning up the kitchen. I did some Wii Active then was off to the gym for 2.5ish miles on the treadmill while watching Tyra. I came home to shower and get ready for work at 1, I was a bit hungry after the gym so I had some walnuts and cashews putzed around on the computer and headed to work. Once there I was in charge of naptime since I have “the touch” to get the wild child to sleep.. haha I had a yogurt light crunch with Oreo pieces and a Sobe drink.

0630091311

0630091310

I also had about a cup of pineapple that I forgot to take a picture of. I was done with work by 4:20 and now I’m home and waiting for Adam to get going to Martell's Tiki Bar. We only went for drinks on our first date but we are thinking of getting some grub there too! I am checking out their menu in between typing! haha I’ll either be back tonight or tomorrow morning with a recap of our fun filled night :-D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment