Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In A Funk!

I am totally Debbie Downer today, so since I don’t want to complain too much on here I’ll make things QUICK! I woke up early today and watched the news and sipped on some yummy coffee… Around 8:30 I decided on the same bowl of cereal as yesterday because I just didn’t want to cook anything even though eggs sounded yummy..

002 003

I did some Wii Active and headed to the gym right before a quick storm hit. Luckily I was inside before the rains really came! I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill watching some Rachel Ray and headed home.When I got home I was munchy and ate a handful of walnuts and raisins.. ok and some chocolate chips.. hehe.. I showered got a few things done and headed to work around 12:45 with umbrella in hand.. just in case…. I ate my lunch while the kids “rested” and watched Monster’s Inc. I just had a Dannon Light and Fit with Kashi Go Lean mixed in, and a kiwi on the side.


There might have also been an Oreo mixed in at snack time ;) Unfortunately there are not many kids at camp thanks to this wonderful economy, so I was done by 4! that is only 3 hours of work.. NOT GOOD AT ALL WITH A WEDDING IN 4.5 MONTHS! I came home and was grumpy for a bit and then Adam came home ;-D We hung out and talked then made up some din din. He had more leftovers (LOVE MOMMY AND DADDY for feeding us!) I was in the mood for PB & J so that was the winner on Nature’s Pride Honey Wheat Bread. I also had some sweet potato fries and a few regular ones that were leftovers..


We went and did some foods shopping, since this girl goes through fruit like nobody’s business!! And Shoprite has Chobani for a BUCK!!! WOOOHOOO. When we got home I decided to make up some granola since I’m running out.

Here’s my recipe :-D

  • 2 cups rolled oats
  • 2 tbsp water
  • about 2 tbsp honey
  • almonds (slivered)
  • vanilla
  • Unsweetened coconut

I was bad with measuring things and just started pouring ;) I mixed it all up spread it out on a baking sheet and popped it in the oven at 300 for 15 minutes. I then went and mixed it up and put it back in for 5 more minutes. Checked it and mixed again and let it go about 3 more minutes. 


It came out really tasty, I hated waiting for it to cool but decided I didn’t feel like burning my mouth ;) After that was done I had a few m&m’s and a m&m cookie. 013[3]

I’m off to read my book and relax since I’m off tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment at 4 and then we are going to a Blue Claws game (local minor league team) Adam’s mom’s company has season tickets so we are bringing Adam’s friend, his wife and daughter with us for a fun night out! Its $1 Coors Lights and they have Fireworks after the game. It should be a fun night! See everyone tomorrow :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment