Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where's All The Snow?!?!?!

Hey there!

Well Daddy is back home! No clue what the deal is :( but at least he is home! I didn't sleep well last night at all I couldn't fall asleep until well after 12 then woke up around 6ish. UGH I got up around 7:30 and made some coffee. I put some cocoa powder with stevia and skim milk in it and boy was it tasty! We went to the dinner near our house last night since I was in no mood for cooking. I got a veggie omelet with egg whites, home fries and ww toast. It was huge so I brought a ton of it home and ate the leftover omelet for breakie this morning with some fruit on the side. Adam had the home fries but of course I stole a few ;) mmm















I was in cleaning mode so I vacuumed and dusted and backed Adam a chocolate chip quick bread for this weeks breakfast, I threw away the box and can't remember who it was made by. But let me tell you it was TASTY!! If I figure it out I will let ya know :-D
I ate way too much batter and then was off to the gym, I did about 35 minutes and some weights. I then went to my parents to see daddy and do my laundry. I may or may not have eaten my body weight in cookies there.. OOPPS! haha

Once home I unloaded the laundry and showered then had a pear with cottage cheese since I was still full from the cookie fest! I sat around and watched The Real Housewives of Atlanta and paid some bills. Adam and I then went to Wegman's to get a Pork tenderloin that he cooked up tonight to try out.
Since I was feeling yucky from my sugar overload I just had a cup of Pacific Brand Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup with some Wheatables. Adam's dinner took awhile and I was hungry so I chowed down while he cooked.(Gotta love the classy plastic top I threw the crackers on!! :-p) Once his was done I tried a few bites, and boy was it good! I even ate a few more bites of the pork and veggies. He wanted me to take a picture, but I was too lazy to get up and get the camera.. hahah I then made myself a dirty martini and ate a few olives. It was too dirty for me and after about 5 sips I gave it to Adam. I then had a 2 chocolate covered peanuts and a mini dark milkway. YUM! More sugary goodness... Now I feel like CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I think I may make a cup of gingerbread tea, since I finally foud the Celestial Seasonings Seasonals tea at Stop and Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also picked up the Sugar Cookie one and I can't wait to try it :)



I hope you all have a great night! Tomorrow we are off to get our passports and go to the travel agent at the mall to get started on the HONEYMOON! WOOHOO!








See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment