Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CARS STINK!

Hey All!
How was your day? Mine was rudely interrupted around 5:15 because my bladder was about to burst, unfortunately Adam was in the pottyroom getting ready for work. I finally jumped up and yelled to him to get out ASAP! I was floating.. hahahah It took along time to go back to sleep and then the alarm was going off before I knew it. Breakfast was another delish bowl of oats, same as yesterday I think I may be addicted. Not a bad thing to be addicted to I think?

I of course brought my mug of coffee with me and had a few cheerios at snack time with the kiddies. Lunch was a cup of Pacific Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup. MY FAVORITE!! I had some Wheatables on the side and some cantaloupe and honeydew. I had 2 of my kiddies go home sick today :( looks like a tummy virus is running around my classroom!! NOT GOOD AT ALL! I made an appointment for Saturday at David's Bridal and called about my car while the kids were napping. I found out that its the computer that's causing my cars problems and I have to take it to the dealer. Looks like an expensive problem!!! At afternoon snack I had a couple handfuls of Froot Loops and a cup of peppermint tea. I was then off to the gym and did 35 minutes on the treadmill while watching wife swap. I came home and picked up Adam and picked up my car after shelling out 100 bux or them to tell me they couldn't fix it :( UGH

We decided to lay low tonight and relax (not that I relaxed at all!) My stomach isn't feeling too swift so I just had a Chobani Vanilla with lots of frozen berries with a bunch of Honey Nut Cheerios. I also had a couple of handfuls of grapes while trying to figure out what the feed my face with!!! I also had a few olives and pretzels too, I was craving something salty after that sweet dinner. I figured since I was going to be home I'd bake Adam some cookies Double Chocolate Pecan Chippers from The Everyday Vegan. I tried one and boy were they good! Adam liked them too. After cleaning up the kitchen I noticed a "smell" near the garbage, I have no idea what it was but needless to say a trip to the dumpster later. I have the garbage can soaking with bleach in the shower overnight. That made me start cleaning out drawers in the kitchen, so needless to say I just sat down to relax around 9ish. Only 2 more days to go and then its girls night out Friday for Happy Hour and to see the band playing our wedding :-D

I hope you had a great day, see you all tomorrow!

I just realized I never took a picture of the tasty cookies, I'll try to remember to take one tomorrow before I inhale them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment