Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy Days...

Good Evening All!
Hope you had a wonderful day. Mine started out before my alarm went off, darn me and my late night water drinking! hahah. I got up and got ready and made a bowl of oats and turned on the coffee pot. My oatmeal today had the usual, oats, water, soy milk, cinnamon, grapenuts and banana. MMM It was almost too much for me to finish, but don't you worry I shoveled it in ;) I also had a spoonful of sunflower butter.. I brought my mug o' coffee with me and was off in the cold to work. Today was a crazy day. The Kindergartners had their "Ball" for the Inauguration. It was so cute to see them, but the chaos started and just didn't stop! Lunch was cottage cheese and a small apple. That did not fill me up much so I snacked on 2 choc chip cookies and some pretzels. That seemed to do the trick ;) I left after 4 today b/c of the craziness and some inconsiderate coworkers.. I had 2 more cookies out of frustration and was off to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and just some leg presses.. I was dragging today :( I came home to an empty apartment since Adam had a class tonight for work. I cleaned up a bit and snacked on some veggies that Adam had made.

After showering and putzing around I made a cinn raisin pb and jelly sandwich on a sandwich thin with Brother's All Natural Potato Chips. I may have also eaten my body weight in grapes and cookies tonight. It was just one of "THOSE" nights.. I hate when I get on those eating binges.. I really need to stop! I went psycho and threw away a bunch of candy that I had laying around and gave my brother a bunch of cookies I had made! I redid my report cards and now I just have to do my comments.. Which will take some thinking... something I was not up for tonight!! hahah I'm now off to relax and stalk... I mean check things out on facebook :-P Have a great night and see yall tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment