Saturday, January 31, 2009

FINALLY TIME TO RELAX!

HIYA

Well last night ended up being a nice and relaxing one. The day started with a bowl of Kashi Blueberry Oats with banana, cinnamon and soymilk. I brought a nice big old mug of coffee with me :) The day was nice and easy, only 6 kiddies for me and we got outside for over 20 minutes! That totally made my day!!! At lunch I decided to walk home to get some cottage cheese and an apple for lunch since I wasn't hungry yet and it was nice out. Well the weather turned and it was cold and breezy and the sun was HIDING! WTF?! Once I got back I ate and relaxed durin nap time, and noticed it was flurrying out! UGH What is up with this nutty weather?! I 2 handfuls of goldfish for snack with the kids and around 3:40 (I got out early) I was off to the gym :) I did about 30 minutes on the treadmill and some weights and came home. I was pretty hungry so I had some Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice trail mix and showered. I was trying to figure out what to have for dinner since my stomach hasn't been the best.


One of my little girls had Ramen Noodle one day for lunch and I've been craving it. I have to no fat, reduced sodium one so I chose that and melted some ff cheese it in to make it creamy :) I know this is still not "healthy" but it reminds me of my high school/college days. I also had a couple spoonfuls of Adam's veggie chili we defrosted and boy was it SPICY!!!!! We went to Pathmark to pick up some things and I got tons of grapes since they are on sale :-D

We also went to Blockbuster since I had a giftcard from Christmas. We got Pineapple Express and it was pretty funny. While watching it I snacked on one of my yummy cookies I made Wednesday night with a choc covered peanut. MMM

I woke up uber early this morning and started thinking.. I hate that so much! I made a pot of coffee and waited for Adam to get up. He was up early too, before 8. So he got to making his breakfast and I waited for him to finish up his fried eggs and pork roll. I made 1 egg white and some egg beaters scrambled with Laughing Cow cheese melted in. I also had pineapple on the side. I also may have at my body weight in grapes while waiting for Adam to finish cooking ;)

I am going to hang out for a bit (hopefully the temp will get passed 20) and I'll be off to the gym and to the parents to do laundry. See ya later and I hope your having a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment