Sunday, January 18, 2009

GRRR TO VIRUSES!!

I just don't understand why people have to create viruses for computers! This must be my 5th one since I moved here a year and 4 months ago.. Its getting annoying! I've been trying to do virus scans (which I am currently doing) after playing on here for hours wondering why its been acting up lately.
Enough complaining I'll recap the rest of my day for ya ;) At the gym I did about 30 minutes on the treadmill and some weights. I came home had some pumpkin spice trail mix and hit the shower to get ready to go food shopping. We ran to Target to pick up a gift for the party tomorrow and some Kashi cereal since it was 2 for $5!! i got the Blueberry Oat one which I haven't tried and my favorite Kashi Go Lean Crunch :-D We then went to Wegman's for our Lunch Date/shopping. I got the usual Super Yogurt Parfait and Adam got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, we split a diet coke. I also had a bite of his pizza IT LOOKED SO TEMPTING!! MMM No picture though, I forgot since I was starving! lol

We came home unpacked the groceries and Adam turned on the Eagles game. I got to Lesson Plans which took forever! I just had no ideas, and all my websites were NOT helping me :( I started getting a headache and felt so sick. I took some Advil and finished up my work and relaxed on the couch for a bit. Before I knew it it was time to fix up some grub, I made some Annie's mac and cheese with tuna. This totally hit the spot, after I practically liked the bowl I went back and had 3 more forkfuls of mac. While trying to figure out my stupid computer I snacked on 2 cookies. Now I'm off of this thing to let it finish kicking some virus booty ;) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment