Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Need to Buy a New Car ASAP!

Hey there... I woke up again before my alarm clock today :( I know its good to wake up without an alarm but I wish I was sleeping longer ya know? I got up and got ready.. made a bowl of Kashi Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters with cinnamon, banana and light soy milk. I also had the usual cup of coffee for workage.. I went out to my car and guess what!!!! IT WOULDN'T START!!! Needless to say I was not a happy camper. I dropped my gym clothes back off in the apt and walked to work. It was very very chilly but I just said forget it, I'll walk back at lunch and pick up Adam's car. The morning went by pretty quick (thank goodness) and it was time to walk back home to pick up the car. I got back to work and ate my Light and Fit Lemon with cantaloupe and pretzels. YUM YUM. At snack time this afternoon I had some more pretzels just to munch because I felt like a bottomless pit today! (I'm thinking b/c the stress of the car) I then got out around 3:45 WOOHOO for getting out early, and went to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and weights and came home. When I got home I had about 2 handfuls of these tiny grapes we picked up at Foodtown this week. We did leftovers again since our fridge was filled with them. I had Annie's Mac and Cheese with tuna, on the side I had a pickle too :) tuna with pickles is one of my perfect meals.
(I have no idea why the mac and cheese uploaded sideways!)
I also had some of the roasted veggies that Adam had. I ate them cold out of the container.. They were quite tasty! We ran out to pick up some salads to have with dinner tomorrow night. My dad gave us a chicken dish that he made to try. (He wants me to make cheesecake for him this weekend so he's bribing me with dinner) Works for me!! When we got home I had 2 more of those yummy choc choc chip cookies, only 3 more left.. Thank goodness!! Tomorrow is a girls night out so I'm off to read some magazines and relax! tomorrow is supposed to be toasty! 45 degrees WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE HERE IN JERSEY!! hahah Have a great night and see you all tomorrow :-D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post!

    If you move forward to buy a car, here is a tip:

    When buying anew car you should bring a piece of paper to the dealership and make sure you do all the math of the finance calculations yourself. The point is not that they will do the math wrong. The point is you will see exactly how the deal is structured. Do not be afraid to take the time to do this or look like a fool.

    Here are five other steps that may save you thousands if you follow them next time you buy a car: http://www.butasforme.com/2009/03/29/how-to-buy-a-new-or-used-car/

    ReplyDelete