Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful NYE and New Years Day.
I'll do a quick recap of last night and today, since once I finally got up and running today I didn't stop!
Last night we went out to dinner at the sushi place, I got a clear soup and a California roll.. YUM! I also tried Adam's dinner, I can't remember what it was but I had some of his veggies and a shrimp and a bit of pork. The place was packed and once we finally got our food I inhaled it and forgot pictures :( By the time we got home it was 7 and time to walk down to my friends apartment. The party had already started and we walked in with another one of my friends from high school and her boyfriend.Before we started the games we had to get a picture of the girls, its hard to believe I've been friends with most of them for 14 years already!!
We got started on the drinking right away, and chatted for a bit. Then once everyone got there we started on the drinking games, first up was 7,11 or doubles. The girls played this one and since we are lightweights gave up if it got too crazy with the shots of beer. I did 4 shot in a row and called it quits! haha Then there was a game called chandelier, which I wasn't a fan of and just watched, and some A$$hole. Another one I did not partake in. I can get drunk all by myself, I really don't need help in that since I'm a lightweight ;) I think all in all I had about 4 Miller Lites, a sip of punch, 2 sips of champagne and a sip of a sparkling Arbor Mist. We ran home around 1 talked for a few and got to bed, but not before I had my "party foul" of the night. I really wasn't very drunk at all since I spread out my drinks for over 5 hours, but I shut off the light in the living room to go to bed and proceeded to walk right into the coffee table!!!!!!!! OMG it hurt so bad.... I woke up this morning in so much pain at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep :( GRRR

I finally crawled out of bed at 8:30 and watched tv for a bit, then Adam finally got up and we made some breakfast. I had eggbeaters scrambled with ff cheddar and a morning star farms sausage link. When I was done with that I was craving carbs and had a few bites of a potato hot dog roll. I then decided to make Adam and I some hot chocolate because coffee just didn't sound appealing at all. Around 11:30 I finally got in the shower and got ready to start the day. By 12:30 Adam and I were hungry again so we decided to eat before running a few errands. I had a bowl of Fiber One Oat Clusters with skim milk, a banana and lots of cinnamon. I then ate some cookies and have a piece of my dad's candy. I HATE BEING HUNGOVER/NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP. All I want to do is eat! We then ran out and got some food at the store and stopped by my parents to say hi :) My brother was working the open house at the fire house so we stopped by there and Adam snagged a sausage sammy. It looked good, but I knew we were having dinner around 5 so I skipped it. We came back and relaxed for a bit before we were off to Adam's Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner. I snacked on some olives, and pickles and a cracker with hummus before dinner. Dinner was turkey, stuffing, apple/sweet potato casserole and I had 2 bites of a piece of cornbread. It was all so good, and filled me up. They always get ice cream cake when they have family dinners since its a favorite so I stole a few bites from Adam's and just had a coffee with some hazelnut creamer to warm me up. I told myself when we got home I'd get some lesson plans set up for next week, but its 9:40 and it doesn't look like that is happening. I'm such a slacker!!!! I'll make up a list of things I need to get done this weekend tonight before I pass out ;) See you in the morning I'm off to veg in front of the tv until I can't keep my eyes open!! HAHA Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment