Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its a Tundra Out There!

I actually woke up to snow this morning! I was so excited :-D Breakfast was a nice hot bowl of oats with cinnamon, banana, soynog, and grapenuts. I also brought my mug of coffee to keep me toasty warm. This morning was not too bad even though it was one of my "heavy" kiddie days, it flew by and I realized it was already lunch time. I decided to call Adam and see how he was doing out in this coldness. Lucky him he was on his way home from work! While on the phone I cleaned my car off so I didn't have to worry about it after work.
I was more than ready for lunch when I got in, I had a pear with cottage cheese and about 2 handfuls of Cheddar Cheese Goldfish.

Luckily we didn't have many kids this afternoon so I got to leave around 3:40 and went right to the gym. I snacked on some more goldfish on the ride ;) Once I got there I did alittle over 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I came home and relaxed for a bit since Adam had a dentist appointment. I also had some pumpkin trail mix from Target, this stuff is AMAZING! I'm so glad I caved in and tried it :) I showered and watched the news, since there was a plane crash in NY. I wondered what to have for dinner and decided on a ww Arnold Sandwich thin with a slice of American cheese, and a few slices of Light Life Bologna. This was my favorite sammy when I worked at the health food store. On the side I had half of a giant sweet potato, and I also snacked on about 3 olives (which I didn't get a picture of) We had some errands to run and once we got home I had one of the cookies I baked last night. These are so good! I think one of my favorites! I am off to look at David's Bridal's website to look at dresses since Saturday is the big shopping day! I talked to my bridal party and they will all be coming too! It should be a fun afternoon I can't wait. Well have a great night and stay toasty warm if you in the northeast ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....yummy cookies! makes me want to brunt that cold weather to steal one from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete