Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 More Days To Go!!

Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend?

Lets see.. to start off my day I was lucky enough to have Adam still here, since he went into the office today. I had a bowl of oats with cinnamon, banana, soynog, and grape nuts. YUM! I also had a mug of coffee.
At lunch time since it was pretty warm out I walked home to take advantage of the kinda warmness.. since the rest of the week is going to be FREEZING! I got back to work and had some lunch which was a pear and cottage cheese with some froot loops! The afternoon seemed to drag forever! It was finally 4 oclock and I was off to the gym. On the way there I snacked on some nuts, to give myself some energy. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and some weights and came home. I called about my car and they said that they are still trying to figure it out :( something with the computer and it not realizing that the car is getting warm, which is why its EATING gas up!!

When I got home I had some dried fruit and some grapes before getting in the shower and checking my email. Dinner was a Amy's veggie burger with a slice of American cheese, sweet potato fries and a pickle. I had to run to my parents house to pick a few things up and dad gave us some Italian beef stew to try, since its going to be so cold.. Gotta love how he worries about us :-D We ran to Shoprite for the can can sale and picked up a few things and came home. I had a cookie while fixing up my report cards and now I'm watching American Idol.


I hope you all have a great night! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. great bfast combo! i like that you used the soynog! hehe!

    ReplyDelete