Monday, February 9, 2009

MUST SLEEP!

UGH last night I could not sleep to save my life!! I was so tired and went to bed at 10ish. I tossed around until after midnight!!! WTF?!?! I then kept waking up all through out the night.. thank goodness it was a nice and light in the kid department!
When I rolled out of bed I made a bowl of Kashi Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters I had that with a banana, cinnamon and light original soy milk. I also had a good old mug of coffee on my trek to workage ;)

Lunch was a dannon light and fit and an apple.. there also may have been 2 huge handfuls of pretzels ingested after lunch. I got out at 3:30 and walked home to be greeted my my sweetie pie. This made me NOT want to go to the gym so I ate some dried fruit and got changed and went ASAP! I did a quick 2 miles on the treadmill and some arm/back weights and came home to relax...

Dinner was sun butter and some new Trader Joe's Organic Strawberry Jelly on Arnold Double Oat bread. MMM I also had some Stacy's Pita chips. After dinner I thought I'd make Adam a treat so I made him up some chocolate rice krispie treats with peanut butter chips in it. SOO GOOD! I tried a bite but had some lime jello with some cool whip instead for my treat. I'm now sitting here talking to one of my bridesmaids/college roommate on aim.. Hopefully I can sleep tonight, I'm thinking about trying melatonin. Has anyone tried it? fill me in :-D

Have a great night and see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment