Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Love Saturdays!

I got so much done today!!! I woke up way too early this morning..BIG SHOCKER! I made a pot of coffee for Adam and I then had a bowl of Kashi Bluberry Oat Clusters with a banana and light vanilla soymilk. I also had a bite or 2 of Adam's sausage and eggs :) I got a couple things done and went to the gym. I did 2.5 miles and went to my parents to do my laundry, and bake a Duncun Hines Carrot Cake. I had way too much batter but boy was it yummy ;) I came home and put away all my laundry had a few walnuts and showered. I was feeling kinda yucky from all the batter so I just settled on a pear and cottage cheese to hopefully ease my belly.
I got my lesson plans done for this coming week and some other things and then we headed out to Target and Wegman's! My favorite things to do on the weekend.. haha I'm such a dork!I got some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans at Wegman's and snacked a on few in the car. They are my favorite jelly beans.. We finally came home around 6 and got to cooking.
I made a hamsteak cooked in pineapple juice. I had a sweet potato on the side with Newman's Pineapple salsa. YUMO! Since I was in the cooking mood I whipped up a lowfat baked ziti for tomorrow night too. I also made some tiramisu for Adam for dessert which I had one too many bites of (sorry no pic.. I was a piggy) We are now watching Goodfellas since I've never seen it! I hope everyone had a great day! see ya'll tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. oh carrot cake!

    and i can't wait to see the ziti tomorrow!

    have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete