Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Busy One

Well today is another go go go kinda day so here is my quick recap.. Lots of pictures missing since I was rushing and just wanted food in my belly!!! lol

Breakfast was a bowl of oats, eaten with Adam this morning since he had his gum surgery. Poor guy couldn't even sleep in :( I also brought a mug of coffee with me for a caffeine boost. I walked to work today and came home at lunch to pick up the car since I knew this afternoon would be busy. Lunch was a Dannon Light and Fit and a Pear. I also mixed in some cheerios into my cereal for CRUNCH! At snack time I may have had a handful or 2 of froot loops ;)

I went to the gym and did a quick 2 miles and came home to my baby laying on the couch.. He's doing ok, just uncomfortable. They ended up putting in some bone growing stuff b/c his bone in between 2 of his molars is disappearing! NOT GOOD! lets hope this helps! I showered and ate the other half of my veggie delight from last night with some pita chips and 2 handfuls of grapes afterward.


I went to my class on inclusion and got a decaf hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts with skim milk and splenda. When I finally got home tonight around 8:45 I had an orange and a few (maybe more) jelly beans! My tummy was growling during the class.. haha Probably out of boredom.. I talked to my friend tonight and we might be going to AC for Saturday night I"ll see if I can handle it money wise... We will see.. ;) Oh and I almost forgot! I came home to a package from Gnufoods.com Thanks so much to Robyn for sending me a bunch of fun samples to try! I can't wait! I tried the Chocolate Brownie last week and loved it.. When I try them I will definitely let you all know how they are :)


Hope you had a great humpday! 2 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment