Thursday, February 26, 2009

ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!!

HIYA!

I barely slept last night, but surprisingly I'm still kicking and its after 8! I woke up at 6 after finally falling asleep around 1:30ish. I got out of bed at 7 and checked my email and talked to my mom. I then made up a bowl of oats and some coffee for breakfast. I walked to work today since it was supposed to be toasty=50! It was a nice easy day in kiddies land at the morning flew by since we were outside for over a half hour. By lunch I wasn't very hungry but figured I might as well eat. I totally putzed out this morning (since I was on barely any sleep) and brought 1/2 a sweet potato instead of my cut up pear :( So lunch was the sweet potato and cottage cheese.. It tasted good but just wasn't what I wanted. At snacktime I had 3 handfuls of froot loops since I wasn't feeling too satified from lunch. I walked home after work to get ready for the gym and had about a cup of grapes since I was getting hungry!

I went to the gym and did 2 miles on the treadmill while reading a trashy mag and did some weights since my wrist is feeling a bit better :) I stopped off at the parents house quickly to pick up a few things and say hi. I came home showered and made up some din din. I didn't know what I was in the mood for, so after having 2 big forkfuls of cold baked ziti I decided on an Amy's burger with Laughing Cow Cheese, homemade ketchup which was very thick, some pickles and a few pita chips. Desert was a bowl of Cherry Jello and Cool Whip, I also may have had a chocolate chip cookie from mommy.. hehe I'm now sitting with Adam (he's doing good after his surgery! :-D) watching Survivor. I decided on going to Atlantic City with the girls this weekend so its should be a fun time! I plan on resting up good tomorrow for a LOOONG night Saturday ;)

Hope your Thursday flew by like mine did!!! See ya tomorrow.
Question:
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment