Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITS MY FRIDAY AND I'LL BE SILLY IF I WANT TO :-D

haha ok I am such a dork! I got out of my class late last night so here I am today :) I woke up before my alarm and was ready to go. I made up a bowl of Kashi Raisin Spice heart to heart oatmeal. It was very very tasty but much sweeter than my normal bowl of morning oats. I also had a huge mug of coffee that I brought with me to work since I knew it was going to be a crazy day. Boy was I right it was out of control!! SUGAR+2 and 3 YR olds= HELL!!! hahah needless to say the morning flew by and I might have snacked on a ton of fruit and a cookie during our VDAY party. Lunch was a dannon light and fit and a pear. I was pretty full from all the fruit I munched on in the morning.
After work I went to the gym and did 2.5 miles on the treadmill while watching some of Oprah. I then stopped of to visit the parents for a bit since I haven't really seen them all week. I ate 2 cookies while I was there, they always have good treats there!!! lol

I came home and checked my email and relaxed until Adam got in from his doc apt. Dinner was a salad with some hummus and croutons and a half of a sweet potato with the Newman's Own Mango Salsa that I LOVE! I cleaned up the apartment a bit and looked at pictures of my friend's new baby. I also snacked on a few grapes and a yummy piece of chocolate. I'm off to be lazy and watch tv since I don't have a bedtime tonight :-D Have a great night and see you tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment