Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick One!

Even though I had a whole 6 hour day it went by pretty darn quick!!! This morning my alarm woke me up at 8 and I was up and ready to go.. or so I thought! I made up a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast (banana, oats, cinnamon, soymilk, and protein powder) and enjoyed it while checking my email and kinda listening to the news..

004

I brought my coffee with me on my walk to work as usual. I had 4 kids this morning and before I knew it it was lunch time, after baking outside in the sun for 40 minutes. Once lunch was over and I got the kiddies to sleep it was time for this hungry girl to eat. I had snacked on a cookie during their lunch because I was starving (but probably just thirsty from sweating outside like a pig!) I had a La Yogurt Cherry with tons of granola and cherries and pineapple on the side. MMM There also may have been a few pretzels thrown in the mix for some salty goodness. 3 came and I was out the door walking home, once home I ate a few prunes and almonds and got ready for the gym. I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and lifted and came home to my sweetie. I came home and sat around for a bit watching some tv and just being lazy, it was so nice :-D We actually turned on the air conditioner for a bit because poor Adam was sweating to death after his shower. For dinner with made up some sloppy Joes, but with ground turkey instead. I had mine on half of a Pepperidge farm onion roll, because that is what Adam picked out to have with them and boy was it tasty! I also had some pickles, peppers, and carrots on the side for some veggies since I didn’t have any yesterday.. OOPPS!

005

I’m really trying to get better with that! I also may have gone back for a few forkfuls of the sloppy goodness.. hehe It just hit the spot! We had a few errands to run and went to Starbucks to pick up some coffee since we were running low. I have a Starbucks credit card so every time I charge something on it I get $ to use there, so We got a bag of coffee and I got a tall decaf. I thought a cup of coffee sounded good but once I got home and had a few sips I realized that it wasn’t what I wanted!! haha I had a few pieces of chocolate (picture x2) and a bite of cake that Adam was eating.

006

After that I did some Wii Active and now its time to sit and relax and watch some TV with Adam. I’m off tomorrow… maybe I’ll hit up the pool, then for dinner I have a retirement dinner for one of my co-workers who will not be with us this coming school year. It should be a fun night out!! Have a great night! See ya tomorrow :-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment