Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Day…

I was up bright and early today at 7:30 after waking up on and off since about 5. UGH I had made up a bowl of cereal and then realized my stomach was not feeling it! So I opted for a Luna Chocolate Raspberry bar. MMM I love these things!! This has to be my favorite flavor!!

002 001

I also had a HUGE cup of coffee to get me moving. I’m not used to getting up so early these days since I have been going into work at 9 the earliest! I walked to work this morning and tried to stay positive, and it worked! The morning went well and before I knew it it was lunch time and I was STARVING! Once I got the kids to lay down I had apples with cottage cheese, some cantaloupe and 2 cookies ;) Once 3 O’clock I was on my walk home and trying to gear up for the gym. I  had some prunes and some almonds before I left for the gym. I did about 2.5 miles with some pretty steep hills, gotta tone the hiney up for bikini time ;) Once I got home I was starving again and had a few more almonds and grapes to try and hold me over. Around 5:30 I started to get dinner ready since I could not wait any longer! I had a big salad with hummus, green peppers, roasted red peppers, lettuce, croutons, and tons of Newman’s Own Salsa.. MMM I also had some sweet potato fries with lots of ketchup! I think this is one of my new favorite meals ever! I also tried a bite or 2 of Adam’s pork chops from daddy… I love dad’s pork chops cept they are fried and my belly does not like fried anything… or just food in general these days :(

003004 

After dinner we went for a nice walk up on the boardwalk before going food shopping. We had some things to pick up for the rest of the week and Shop Rite is having their Can Can Sale so we picked up some canned beans :-D When we got home I had a nice cold Miller Lite and a piece of chocolate to quiet the sweet tooth.

006 005

Since I don’t have work tomorrow I’m going to catch up on blogs and relax. See ya tomorrow, hope everyone’s week is going great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment