Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friends Make Everything Better!

Well I met up with a group of my friends from High School last night since one of them was in town from Florida with her baby!! :-D We had a nice BBQ and played with babies all night. I totally needed a night to try to forgot the job search I need to be doing. I am babysitting today from 12-6 then coming home for some din din with the sweetie and a nice long relaxing walk on the boardwalk.. I need to try and relax! I’ll leave you guys with pics from last night of me and my friends :-D Have a great Saturday!

015 013

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog and I'm so sorry about your job!!! I hope that you're able to find one soon but I'm sure something will come up!

    I love the pictures from your gathering with your friends! i wish i could see my friends from hs!

    ReplyDelete