Monday, July 13, 2009

I’m Back!

Hey There

I know I’ve been coming and going a lot lately… I have been totally lacking in the motivation category these days. With not having much work, I’ve been feeling crappy :( There was lots of parties last weekend and this weekend coming up is busy too!

This morning I was up bright and early compared to the times I’ve been getting up lately. I was up at 7:40 and had a nice bowl of cereal (Kashi Go Lean, All Bran Strawberry Medley, cinnamon, banana, and soymilk) I also brought a cup of coffee with me to work on my walk.

002

I worked 8:45-12:45 then came home inhaled a bowl of blueberries, strawberries, Oikos Plain yogurt, and a bunch of Raisin Bran. I might have eaten 2 cookies too :) (was so hungry I forgot to take a picture)

I then went to the gym right after eating pretty much (note to self not a good idea!!!) I already had a stomachache so this made it 10x worse. I did a quick 2.25 miles on the treadmill and lifted because there was something more important to do today!! I had to come home and shower to get to the tailor for my wedding dress fitting with my mom!!! Once home I lounged on the couch for awhile and checked out favors online for the wedding. Since my belly is so angry with me I decided to have something light for dinner. I was craving Ramen Noodles, so I had the lower fat ones with a slice of melted cheddar cheese to make the broth a bit thicker. MMMM I had the whole package (280 calories, sodium is about 800) I also had some carrots on the side to make myself feel better about this not so great dinner, I had about double than pictured.

004 003

After dinner we tried to go for a walk on the boardwalk, we might have walked about 3/4 of a mile or so because the rains were coming! Where they came from I have no idea, but we did see a rainbow over the ocean, and 2 near my parents house :-D That made everything better! Mom and Dad had food for us and cake. So once we got home I had 2 bites of cake and some leftover Tasti D Lite Ice Cream from Saturday.

005

I have a few things to get done for work tomorrow. See ya then :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment