Sunday, July 5, 2009

Layed Back 4th Of July

Morning there Chica Bananas! Sorry I never checked in yesterday, with just relaxing and enjoying the day I completely forgot! OOPPS!

Lets start off with breakfast, I was up after 8 yesterday! I actually slept in!!WOOOHOOO I had my usual bowl of cereal with a cup of coffee.

003

I hung out for a bit then walked to my parents’ house to do my laundry and visit for a bit, I also baked some brownies, I of course tried some of the batter to make sure they would come out alright…. I walked back around 12ish and did some Wii Active showered and ate a big old salad. I had lettuce, cucs, peppers, red onion, hummus, croutons and balsamic vinegar. I also had a few chips MMMM

004

I had a piece of chocolate and then hung out until Adam got home from lunch with his dad to hit up the pool at our complex. Unfortunately it was packed, so we went to his mom’s pool for a little while. I could only handle the sun for about 1 hour, since my pasty pale body has not seen the light of day ;) We came back to relax for a bit then started on din din. I made up sweet potater fries for me and we had Trader Joe’s Buffalo burgers. I love this burgers so much! I think we are going to have to make a trip back soon to pick up another pack of these!! With my burger I had a pickle and some fries, I also topped my burger with some Cabot Cheddar Cheese.

006

After cleaning up and watching the news we walked around Spring Lake and Belmar boardwalks to watch the fireworks. The beach was PACKED! We walked at least 2 miles and picked up some drinks at Dunkin Donuts. I got an unsweetened Iced Tea for our walk, and had a bite of Adam’s yummy donut! When we got home it was after 10 and I finished up the last bit of ice cream from Friday night ;-D MMMM

I hope everyone had a great 4th! I’ll be back later with today’s fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment