Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not A Good Day!

Lets see, I thought I pulled my groin but really think its my hip and barely can put weight on it at times… and my tooth that I got filled last week cracked.. well the filling cracked :( WTF?!?!?! onto eats of the day, which were nothing too exciting from eating way too much the past few days!!

Breakfast was Raisin Bran and Kashi Go Lean with banana, cinnamon, and soymilk. I also had a mug of coffee to perk me up on this rainy day in Jersey.

012 011

I did some abs, went to the gym and did 3 miles on the treadmill then came home and did some upper body work on Wii Active. By the time I was done with that I was ready for some lunch. I had a coffee yogurt, grape nuts, and cantaloupe.

014 013

I also may have had 2 cookies and some almonds. I showered and job searched then walked over to the school to pick up babysitting money from Saturday. I came home ate some pretzels and watched some TV until dinner time. I had a PB&J on WW with some homemade fries on the side, since I had leftovers from Saturday. MMM Something easy on the belly makes me feel much better!

015

After dinner we went up to the boardwalk to get in a short walk, since my hip was feeling good unfortunately it didn’t last long…. We went to the supermarket to pick up windshield washer fluid and a couple other things and since I had a coupon for FREE Starbucks Ice Cream we picked up a Java Chocolate Chip Frapawhatever it is.. haha OMG SO GOOD !I had one spoon full and it was delish! I then had a Kit Kat, since I’m currently in self pity mode, with my busted hip, tooth and lack of job..

017

Believe me I know it can be worse.. its just a pity day for me myself and I.. Hope everyone had a good one! See ya tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment