Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whooops!

I completely forgot to take pictures today! This morning I just couldn't get my A$$ in gear, I knew with our Holiday party this morning and about 17 kids it was going to be CRAZY!! My breakfast was the usual Fiber One Honey Clusters with a banana, cinnamon and lf vanilla soy milk. I also brought a mug of much needed coffee, unfortunately it was too sweet (way too much stevia today). The party went great, and the kids were really good! I took lots of pics but can't show you them :( I got some great gifts and way too much FOOD!!!! HAHA Lunch was a Dannon Light and Fit and an apple. One of the parents brought in a veggie platter so I had some carrots and dip. Yea for healthy food :-D After work and sitting in tons of traffic to drive less than 2 miles to the gym I did 2 miles on the treadmill and lifted. I stopped off at the parents to drop off some goodies to them and got home around 5:30. I sat around looking through my gifts (I'm such a kid!) then had my leftover smothered chicken from Applebee's on Saturday. I also had a cookie. We then ran to the mall since there were boots I wanted that were on sale at Macy's, it wasn't as crowded as we expected THANK GOODNESS!! I didn't get the boots, they just didn't feel right. We did though go to Old Navy and I got a sweater and fleece for 25 bux!!! We came home and I had 2 chocolate covered pretzels. I think I may give all my food gifts to my mom to bring to work on Friday. There is so much of it and I don't want it in the house!! HAHA I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve Eve :) See you tomorrow!
Do you have any plans for Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment