Sunday, December 14, 2008


Hi Everyone!
Well I finally got some sleep last night thank goodness!!! I woke up around 8 and got out of bed by 8:20. I made some Holiday Spice coffee and made up some oatmeal for breakfast. I put oats, water, lf vanilla soy milk, banana, cinnamon and the end of my sample of the Bear Naked granola. YUM! I was then off to the gym around 9;30 to work off some of those beer calories from Friday night/Saturday morning.. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I came home showered and got ready to venture out for the day.

We needed to run to the mall to buy some gift cards for Adam's cousins. We then went to a cute little market It was super busy with the up coming holidays so we only looked around for a bit before Adam couldn't take it anymore.. hahah.. We then were off to food shop for the week. We went to Wegmans, but before we started shopping we grabbed some grub. I got their super yogurt parfait which has Omega 3 and 6 added to the yogurt with strawberries, blueberries and almond granola. I ate about 3/4 and left the rest for when we got home. I also had about 5 of Adam's sour cream and onion chips.. I haven't had these in so long and boy were they good!! (now I know whey I don't buy chips.. I'd eat the whole bag!) We tried to get in and out as fast as we could since it was CRAZY BUSY!!

Once home we unloaded and settled for a bit. I got some work done and Adam was crazy gluing our gingerbread house that was all broken :( I finished up my yogurt and I think i might have ate a pound of grapes while cleaning and putzing around We ran out to the garbage to throw some stuff away and I had missed a call from my mom, which I didn't know until she called me again frantic. My dad had passed out and cut his head pretty bad, she was on her way to the hospital! I freaked of course and got ready and we were out the door. He seemed in good spirits but something isn't right :-( He had tons of tests done and is being admitted. He has 2 partially clogged arteries and they think there could be problems with one of his veins in his neck. So needless to say I've called out of work already to go back in the morning with mommy.. She told us to leave around 6 so by the time we got home we heated up the stuffed peppers my dad had made for us a few days ago. They were soooo good! He was asking if we had tried them while we were at the hospital so I will report back tomorrow to him ;) I also had one of Adam's meatballs he made Friday night. SO GOOD! It was a good hearty dinner to end a crappy day. I also made some of my microwave cake that I've posted about before. I added some chocolate/peanutbutter chips this time and put chocolate icing on. OMG!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! I could've inhaled the whole thing! I had about 4 bites and put it away after sharing with Adam ;) I've done some Christmas cards and now I'm finally relaxing. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here's our finished gingerbread house.. Please ignore the big ol mess.. Its been one of those days...

1 comment:

  1. OMG Megs. I am SO sorry about you Dad! I am keeping him, you, and the rest of your family in the light and in my prayers. Hang tight, okay! If you need to vent, talk, whatever, email me!

    Anything you need, I'll be here for you, Sweet!