Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I have to say last night started out Christmas perfectly. We went to Adam's cousins for 7 fishes.. I ate way too many fishes and chocolates, I also had 2 beers and a shot of Chamboard, with my Senior English teacher from high school(he's Adam's cousins husband) hahah I was very sluggish this morning so I had a cup of coffee and half an apple and 2 handfuls of grapes and was off to church with my parents and brother. I went back to the parents house and had a Pepperidge Farms Cherry Pomegranate Bagel with some margarine and fried in a pan. So bad but it was something my mom used to make for me when I was little and I totally wanted one this morning. I also had a few Wavy Lays and a couple of pizza Goldfish jumped in there too ;) I went back for more Goldfish later, they hit the spot! Joe and I went driving around after eating since he has a police scanner (he's a firefighter) so tis the season for chaos. He wanted to see what was going on at one house.. so we did a drive by.. So bad I know lol. Adam is at his brother's house now (he doesn't do church) and then we will be going to his cousin's house later on. I came home and vacuumed a bit and now I'm blasting some christmas music and relaxing before I hop in the shower and beautify myself for the rest of the day. I will definately try to remember to take pics of my eats tonight at the parents. We are having prime rib and homemade caesar salad. I also bought a bottle of wine to have with it ;) I'm not a big prime rib fan but I love dad's salad!

I hope your all having a great day! See you tonight :-D

I'll leave you with some pictures from today: Me and my baby brother (he's going to be 18 in 5 days!!!) and our Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you guys. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete