Sunday, December 21, 2008

Motivated

I was actually motivated to get my butt to the gym on this dreary day in Jersey! I woke up alittle before 8 but stayed in bed till almost 8:30 listening to the rain. I got up made some Holiday Spice coffee and read some blogs in the dark, it was very nice :) Adam finally erupted from bed and we got set on breakfast. I had a bowl of Fiber One Honey Clusters with a banana, cinnamon and lf vanilla soy milk. I had a big old mug of coffee too with some splenda and ff half and half. YUM! Adam made pork roll and eggs so I had a bite :-D I relaxed since I'm in no rush today at all and then was off to the gym I did about 40 minutes on the treadmill and lifted. It felt so good after taking a day off yesterday. I know its not a bad thing but I really love getting in some type of exercise everyday. I know I won't be able to go tomorrow because my brother has a bowling match and they don't get done until well after 6 and by then I'm starving and just wanna get my butt home!!! HAHA When I got home I was munchie so I had a handful of dried fruit. It was shoved in my mouth quite quickly so no pics! lol I'm off to shower and eat some lunch then we are off to run some errands on this yuck day! See ya later :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment