Monday, December 22, 2008

One More Day To Go!

Hiya All!
I hope you all had a great Monday! Mine wasn't too bad at all :-D For breakfast I had a bowl of oats with a banana, cinnamon, and some lf vanilla soy milk. I brought a mug of hot chocolate with me to work on this FREEZING day in Jersey! It was about 13 degrees, its just nuts!


On my lunch break I ran over to the insurance company to get everything settled and thank goodness that is DONE! I came back and inhaled my Dannon Light and Fit with 1/4 cup cheerios and some pineapple. I also had a chocolate covered pretzel at snack time with the kiddies.

After work I went and picked up my dad to go to Joe's bowling match, he kicked butt! I left a tad early and come home to have an almond butter and jelly sandwich on an Arnold Sandwich Thin, I also had a half of a sweet potato that I made in the microwave. When I was toasting my bread and cooking the potato I had about a cup of grapes. I then had one of the Double Chocolate Explosion Cookie Vive Le Vegan. YUM!! I'm now relaxing and catching up on my blogs.
So is everyone set for Christmas? I'm almost done! Just one more giftcard to go :-D


I hope everyone has a great night! See you tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment