Saturday, December 20, 2008

MMM Applebees

Ok since I had a yucky day, Adam decided to take me to Applebees after we went and looked at some Christmas lights :) I got a Blue Moon and the Smothered Grilled Chicken which is A grilled chicken breast smothered with sautéed mushrooms, peppers, onions, and melted Monterey Jack & cheddar cheeses. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. I got mine thought without the cheese since my tummy is not a fan. I ate about half of the chicken all of the most of the veggies and a few bites of the potatoes. I also had 2 of Adam's shrimp that he got with his steak and some of his salad. We then got coffee, I got a decaf so I can sleep and Adam got dessert which was the Chocolate Mousse
Decadent Oreo® chunks, chocolate mousse and whipped cream make this a rich and creamy treat. I also had 2 bites of this.. YUM!! We came home and I needed to bake, since I had the urge since this afternoon. I went to my Vive Le Vegan Cookbook and made up a batch of Double Chocolate Almond Explosion Cookies without the almonds. I used peanut butter and chocolate chips in it. Adam just tried one and he is in love with them! He can't believe they're vegan except for the chocolate chips! I'm so happy when people enjoy what I make :-D Totally made my night! I'm off to relax and go to bed so I can be up early to get my arse to the gym! After all my eating today I really need it ;) Have a wonderful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment