Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saturday Recap/Sunday Breakfast :-D

Good Morning Everyone! Yesterday I was up around 8 and relaxed for a bit before deciding on Fiber One Oat Clusters, banana, cinnamon and unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, with a mug of coffee on the side! I then went to the gym and did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I went to the parent's house to show mom how to upload pics to the computer again from her camera. One day she'll get it :-D Unfortunately though Dad's candy was everywhere and I may have ate 3 pieces of his truffles and 2 huge handfuls of grapes. I was not hungry at all but it was there, oh well. I came home showered and got ready to go spend a gift card at Victoria's Secret! I got 5 new pairs of undies and bought some travel size bottles of lotions at Bath and Body Works. We came home and watched tv and relaxed for the rest of the day. I snacked on an apple and cottage cheese and also had 2 bites of Adam's turkey sub for a late snack.
By 5:30 I was STARVING and had my leftovers from NYC. I had the wrap but instead of fries had a sweet potato in the microwave with salsa on top. YUM! I can't figure out why the heck this is sideways!!! UGHWe then rented Tropic Thunder off of IO and settled in to watch that. I made a mint mocha freeze from hungry girl for my snack, it was delish! I also had a few chocolate covered honey roasted peanuts from Harry and David's. I can't wait to get rid of this candy!!

The movie was hysterical if you haven't seen it, Tom Cruise cracked me up :-D

Onto this mornings eats: I had a big ol bowl of oats with a banana, cinnamon, water, some granola (Back to Nature Blueberry Apple) and some soynog. I also had my mug of coffee and 2 bites of Adam's tasty pork roll egg and cheese sandwich. I'm now psyching myself up for the gym, I know it'll be packed if I go too early so I'm trying to hold out a bit longer. See ya later! Hope you have a great Sunday!
Question: What are your New Years Eve plans? Do you have a resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment