Monday, January 4, 2010

I Need To Make A Come Back!

Hi there ya’ll! I decided this morning in the shower and after I got on that wonderful scale that I need to start taking pictures of what I am eating.. Or at least reflect back on everything I ate every night. I know gaining a few pounds isn’t a big deal, but these weren’t healthy pounds.. Yes I did eat some amazing meals this holiday, but I also ate my fair share of candy, chocolate and drank a ton of booze! I did enjoy myself though, my stomach on the other hand is a completely different story. So as of today I’m kicking my a$$ into gear.

This morning I did 2.75 miles on the treadmill showered and made up some breakfast. Today it was the usual, some Kashi Go Lean Crunch and some other random cereal that I can’t remember that I just dumped in with it.. haha into the mix went a naner and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze… and a handful of un pictured raisins ;) There were also 2 cups of coffee ingested today. One with stevia and ff coffee mate, the other just with splenda at work.  

DSCN2037DSCN2036

The morning flew by (not that I was complaining at all!!!) and before I knew it I was being told to make a run for it to get to lunch before the afternoon patients started coming in.. Lunch was a blueberry yogurt with more Kashi Go Lean Crunch mixed in and a Clementine. My tummy just has not been right so trying to down this was tough.. On a good note my ultrasound on my tummy came out A OK.. so what the heck is my DEAL!?!?!?

0104001217

After work I came home and was feeling really munchy, so I decided on some pretzels and 2 handfuls of grapes. I chatted with Adam (since he leaves for work at 6pm:( ) and then his mom stopped by so we could pick out Thank You’s for the wedding, Adam’s Mom works for a printing company! I then made up a PB&J on new bread that we got new Arnold's Double Protein Bread Its got some great things in it:

Sliced_G&M_Protein

Health Benefits:

  • 14g protein in 2 slices
  • 18g whole grains (100% whole wheat)
  • Good source of fiber
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
  • No high fructose corn syrup

I also had some Popchips and a few pretzels too there were more on there.. but I snacked before the camera came out :)

DSCN2038

When I was cleaning up and putting a new filter in my Pur water filter, I snacked on about 4 pieces of Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate and some more grapes..

DSCN2044

I got some cleaning up done and did another mile on the treadmill.. Now its time to relax and watch some Real Housewives of Orange County since the Food Network is no longer on Cablevision :( I am not a happy girl! oh well I hope everyone had a great holiday!! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment