Monday, March 23, 2009

Food Reviews!

Hiya gals!
Instead of boring you with my same old eats and day, I thought I'd fill you in on some of the fun foods I've tried recently!
First would be: http://www.recchiuti.com/index.html
I was lucky to get the
Asphalt Jungle Mix
6 ounces
A riot of Burnt Caramel Hazelnuts & Burnt Caramel Almonds, Cherries Two Ways and Peanut Butter Pearls. Perfect for pounding the pavement or lounging in Dolores Park.
OMG let me tell you it is Delish, I've been picking at it here and there all week and its great! I was even nice enough to share with Adam and he really enjoyed it too! My favorite is the Candied Cherries covered in their yummy chocolate! MMM MMM GOOD!


Next onto http://bbcookies.com/ Erin Baker's Wholesome Baked Goods.
So far I've tried their Double Chocolate Chunk:
Which the website says:
Chocolate for breakfast! If you dream of having chocolate for breakfast, this is your cookie. Loaded with whole grain oats, unsweetened cocoa and Belgian chocolate chunks, it's totally legal, we promise!
Ingredients:
Whole Grain Oats, Unbleached Wheat Flour (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Prune Puree, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Water, Chocolate Chunks (sugar, chocolate liquor, anhydrous dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), Brown Rice Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Dutch Processed Cocoa, Chicory Extract, Molasses, Baking Soda, Pure Vanilla Extract, Dried Egg Whites, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder, Cinnamon.
It is so yummy! Sweet but not too sweet for a yummy breakfast! But you know me and my sweet tooth ;) I would definitely recommend trying it out if you get the chance!

I also tried out the Peanut Butter Granola:
Their website says:
An innovative step in granola history! Pairing two protein powerhouses, Oats and Peanut Butter, we get big, delicious clusters of peanut-buttery granola with a hint of honey and maple syrup.
Ingredients:
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Honey, Natural Peanut Butter, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Oat Bran, Flax Seed Meal, Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract.

I thought this one was great too! Had a great pb flavor that I would totally buy :-D

UGH Blogger is not working with me right now :( I've been trying to upload some pictures of the foodage and no such luck.. I'll try again in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment