Monday, August 18, 2008

MMMM Pizza




Our pizza came out great! It was made on Naan flatbread, tomato sauce, ff mozz, peppers and mushrooms. Adam also had pepperoni on his too! We also had some of my sweet potato fries with it. We were so full so we went for a walk on the boardwalk and it was an awesome sunset but once again I did not have my camera! I really need to remember next time! After I got home I did some blogg readings and I'm now watching wedding central on WE. I decided I wanted some chocolate so I had one of my sugar free dark chocolate puddings with some light whipped cream, which is hitting the spot! I'm just gonna sit around and watch some tv tonight, Date My Ex is on Bravo tonight at 10 so atleast I'll have some horrible tv to watch :) I hope everyone had a good monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment