Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slow Day=Long Day!

Wow did today drag on! I woke up this morning did my usual 2.75 miles on the treadmill, showered and ate my favorite Pumpkin Spice Cliff bar and chugged a ton of water before heading out to work. I also my mug of coffee.

DSCN2052 DSCN2050

I got in.. called patients and pretty much sat and twiddled my thumbs…. I’d totally rather be busy than not, it makes for such a long day :-( Lunch came around 12:20, a tad to early but it was quiet so I went. I had my usual yogurt, today was banana cream with Kashi Go Lean Crunch and an apple.

0106001226

The afternoon was just as slow but I was stuck there until after 4:15 because of phone calls and dumb pharmacies!! UGH After work I went to my parents to pick up some of my favorite home made mac and cheese from dad! MMMM THANKS DAD! ;) I snacked on a few cookies while chatting with mom and dad then came home to see Adam before he left for work.

We talked for a bit then I got my dinner all set. It was leftover turkey burgers Adam had made this weekend, with onions. Tasted like a healthy White Castle cheeseburger.. MMM I had mine tonight with a slice of american cheese, ketchup and honey mustard on the side, sweet potato fries and some bread and butter pickles. YUM YUM

DSCN2054

After dinner I decided to make up a batch of Hungry Girl's Chocolate Fudge. I over cooked it a bit this time because I was trying to do some Wii Active. DAMN! OH well.. Still tastes good ;) I ate 2 squares and 2 handfuls of grapes after it had cooled and I finished up my Wii Active and mile on the treadmill while watching Extra :) I think tonight is gonna be a veg out and do nothing kinda night! Maybe some Man VS. Food on the travel channel. :-D

DSCN2057

What’s your favorite “food” show?

No comments:

Post a Comment